kwala

Late Vr6 Moonlight blue peal Bonnet + bits!!

I really need to get hold of a late spec Vr6 bonnet, preferably in moonlight blue pearl, and rust free 100%. I also need the Hinges, and plastics from around the bottom of the wiper arms.

Really need to get these ASAP, so let me know what you have, how much? and pics of the bonnet would be great.

I'll come pick them up so don't worry about couriers etc. but let me know where you are located. I'm in kent.

Cheers guys.

Sorry mate, i think £60 is a bit much for a bonnet the laquer is coming off bad!!

Any pics?

Any other offers, I will concider other colours!!

I've got hinges and plastics £25 for the hinges and £25 for the plastics.

07951 244 255

DAZ

Hi mate,

Is there any damage at all on the plastics at all? £25 posted? If all good i'll take them cheers. PM me your details.

I'll leave the hinges for now, kinda hoping to get bonnet and hinges all in 1 go.

I'm sure I've seen Moonlight Blue bits on ebay recently. Certainly seen a rear bumper, whoever it is might have the rest of the bits.

Hi mate, i've got a moonlight blue bonnet with hinges. It was resprayed about 12 months before I broke the car so it's a good un! There was no rust on it previously, just had it sprayed to get rid of the stone chips etc. I've kept it as a spare just in case anything happens to my VR but could sell. £100, let me know if your interested and i'll put some pics up.

Hi mate, pics as promised. Washer jets, wiring, pipes etc included. Insulation on underneath could do with replacing. Other than that it looks good. Still shines after 12+ months in storage. Quick buff up and it will be as good as new.