philie

Dials have stopped working

Ok guys I seem to be going threw a bad patch with the rado and its really trying my patience so could someone help before I go nuts.

Ok about a week ago was driving in the rado and the time and mileage went from numbers to weired symbols for about a min. I stopped and started it and it all went back to normal.Then about a day later the same thing happened but this time when I turned off the engine the dials went blank and the clock would not hold the memory.

So yesterday started it up weired symbols came on again then the rev counter went, the speedo, water temp, and petrol gauge are all gone reeding nothing, got a smell of burning plastic so took the dials out and there is defo a smell of burning from the back of the dials.The dials still light up green the indicater arrows light up but all the others dont ie, handbrake light battery light etc.

So do I need new dials and if so if anyone has a set il take them asap I really need the car split up with the missus and need to get the 2 Kids around so any help would be appreciated Thanks.