stib

G60 Idle issue.

Hi, i have a Corrado G60 engine in a mk1 Golf and been having some not so wonderfull problems :(

First off it seemed it needed a new Blue sensor which only just found out.

Second, Timing has been set at 26 degrees tdc, very strange as it should be 6btdc but she seemed to run fine, this was set before the new sensor was replaced, now im guessing this will knock the timing out again ?

Thirdly i got half way to work when i suddenly was losing power then id get it back for a split seccond almost came to a halt and the idle was very poor almost stalling then id rev it and it would be fine to drive very slowley and same thing it would struggle to get any power but it was totally fine half way to work, the blue sensor was replaced yesturday but ive driven for 30 miles after that and no probs...

Now if i got outside and start her she will idle for about 5-10 seconds and then its miss firing real badly and have a job to keep it going, im sure ive heard what it seems like pop in the inlet manifold when its almost stopped when i try and rev it...

Ive tryed with the isv dissconnected and the same issue :(

Any help/advice would be nice

Cheers

Stib