jimpy66

What bit fits here?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44696[/ATTACH]

Some corrados have a triangular cover that fits over the radiator area as shown on the first picture but missing on second- anyone know why its not on all VRs and what the part number is?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44695[/ATTACH]

All VR's should have it. Sometimes get lost/broken. Non VR6's have something similar

Im sure someone will come along with a part number soon...

I was going to suggest that all VR's should have it, and it's probably just down to a previous owner or a garage who've removed it and not bothered to put it back. That usual thing that they think they know better than VW!

That's donjons car in the second picture. He's just replaced the engine and probably hasn't fitting the trim back yet. You can see that the grill and lights are also yet to be refitted.

That's donjons car in the second picture. He's just replaced the engine and probably hasn't fitting the trim back yet. You can see that the grill and lights are also yet to be refitted.

Yeah- it was Donjons pic that reminded me to ask- mine never had one when I got it and it was only when I saw pictures of other engine bays that I realised there was a bit missing there- well spotted defender of Donjon............

What does this do as the cover over my valvers rado is really lose and may as well not be on there!