blue95

Corrado floor mats

Yep, as per the link they fit all model years, backing also as described and has been good for the last 5 years or so... Last ages these mats!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

That's weird, when I asked my local VW garage a couple of months ago they said they were obsolete. I'll try again.

I did just buy some for the Golf and ther were only £25 from VW so £55 is quite a mark up.

Supply and demand... New Golf mats are £35 but Scirocco ones are £70...

I've read through this thread and looks like most people say go for the one from VW dealer or from vdubmachine website.

Is there any major difference?

Appreciate this thread is a couple of months old. But I just got my mats from my local VAG dealer and they look different to the picture on the veedubmachine site. The veedubmachine pics have the Corrado in the lower middle of the mat, But the VW items have the logo in a similar place but not central; the drivers mat has it closer to the right and the passengers is closer to the left.

Sorry can't get any pics at the moment but thought it worth pointing out. To be honest I prefer the veedubmachine location for looks even though I'd thought they were identical items.

Just thought i'd add to this thread, i've needed new mats since i bought my corrado, finally decided to order some and went with these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-89-96-TAILORED-CAR-FLOOR-MATS-/170565446535?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:GB:3160

£10.99 for all 4, i was willing to take the chance and even if they only lasted the winter months and stopped all the mud i'd be happy.

They turned up the other day and i was really quite impressed with them, fit the footwells perfectly and feel quite tough to me. Will find out how they last when i start driving car again

I usually buy my Corrado mats from Veedubmachine. Recently I was at my local VAG dealer picking up something and enquirer about Mats. Surprised to hear they could still order them, so I bought a set. The 'Corrado' script is indeed in a different place (offset to the outer edge, rather than central). The mats are, of course, good quality but I will go back to using Veedubmachine for the next set...#onlycorradobrandedmatsinmycorrado