Big'G'

Rear Plate Lights

Not sure if this is in the right section,

My number plate lights aren't working, the fuse is ok and I changed both lamps but no joy,

Has anyone had this problem and where did it come from? I'm now thinking a wiring issue :epicfail:

you can take the backing off inside the boot area and have a ganders problem is that the spoiler mech is in the way so maybe hard to see

I'll give that a go at the weekend, Ideally I want to get as much info as poss so I'm not arsing around trying one thing then another.

I also need to get my front lights changed and then all the other little niggley things that we all have to get done at some point, the

drivers side door handle is struggling big time too ( got the repair kit lost the instructions, lol ). Need to get the cat replaced, manifold

has a small crack, and I've been toying with the idea of KR Cams, and a 1.8 gearbox, the list really could go on but I'll end there....

Sometimes the wire(s) come unsoldered from the light unit,just needs resoldering ! You might just see what I mean in accompanying pic,5e0818b1-0377-5382.jpg

Undo the three screws under the spoiler, and the unit pulls out .