mr lobitos

in the 24v club ( gone but not forgotten)

Well Nigel, I've been a member on her for many years :-P

Plus what ideas didn't you like?? Lol

Bbs style deep dish wheels and Porsche steering wheel - though that was pretty standard. Ok mayb the lpg conversion but have desided against it :-)

This is my current drive way.... Selling everything except the Rado.

So can assure u plenty of cash will b thrown at her :-)

[ATTACH]78279[/ATTACH]

This is your current driveway but yet you want to put now don't take this the wrong way "Gash" wheel's like these on a Corrado that deserve's better ok mate whatever :bonk::rolleyes::shrug:

This is your current driveway but yet you want to put now don't take this the wrong way "Gash" wheel's like these on a Corrado that deserve's better ok mate whatever :bonk::rolleyes::shrug:

I'd have to disagree, fair do's they're reps but lovely wheels none the less.

Congrats on the buy Paul, you probably saw a set of CCW Classic on the M3. I don't see anyone putting reps on one...

Edited by Abdul

How can u not like them lol - I seen these on an e30 m3 and they left me with my mouth open

For one whoever owned the e30 m3 needed "interfering with" For 2/the rest you are obviously so so easily impressed TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY

Right ok this is obviously a Chav's thread and before any of you character's jump on this " I aint interested" have your own discussion to get on with I have made my feeling's regarding this thread more than obvious. Abdul it's not I disagree with you "well not totally" But you seem all about causing conflict and making it look like you are being picked on.

Need some help though guys... I want a nice VAG steering wheel for the car.... Not sure what fits and what doesn't ??

Right ok this is obviously a Chav's thread and before any of you character's jump on this " I aint interested" have your own discussion to get on with I have made my feeling's regarding this thread more than obvious. Abdul it's not I disagree with you "well not totally" But you seem all about causing conflict and making it look like you are being picked on.

Jesus wept

Guys, in case you hadn't noticed, this was Mr Lobitos gallery thread that your having you slagging match on :scratch:

thanks bill, cheers clumpy, can this thread be locked as I won't be needing it anymore, if paul1982 is such an enthusiast he can start his own build thread, thank you

Jesus! Just saw this on ph and was going to give you a call, might be worth taking it off. Wish I had bought this! A beauty of a car like this has most definitely ended up in the wrong hands ! Enjoyed reading through your thread.

atb