gonzo

jelly wobble

any ideas. my corrado has a lot of sideways wobble at high speed, and you can push the car sideways when it is parked and it has a little wobble like a plate of jelly, the car is very stiff on the up and down movement, nothing sounds loose, i have a set of AVO coilovers, do these may be need a service?, anti roll bars? cheap tyres? any help would be appreciated

I'd check your wheelbearings. Jack each corner up in turn and grap the wheel at quarter to three and waggle, also half-twelve. See if you have any excessive play or knocking. There should be nothing at the front and virtually nothing at the rear.

bearing seem fine.no play there. have not had the car that long, would crap tyres with weak side wall be the problem?going to check all the pressures now.

how are those Eibach arb's?, i think a pair of them are going to be my next upgrade

anyone else have this problem, especially when pushing the right pedal hard in 5th,feels like it has rubber shocks

Top mounts and bushes are likely gone if your suspension is stiff. If its the tyres you would see them deform when you push it when its parked. Are they cheap and different makes to the fronts? Check everything is tightened up too...