Yandards

[WANTED]VR6 Standard Springs

I am looking for a set of standard springs for a late VR, must have the smaller, 92mm in diameter spring cap; if you measure the top coil on the front suspension, it should be around 92mm and not around 105mm (outer diameter area).

After a complete set of all 4 springs posted up to IV30 area, so given that most couriers seem to think I live in the Highlands postage will have to be via Royal Mail standard parcels.

Cash/paypal/bank transfer waiting.

Many thanks,

Yan

I have a set from a 94M VR6 complete with the smaller spring caps sat in a cupboard if you're interested. I have no idea what the going rate is for these, so suggestions welcome. I'll need to weigh them, but I can't see them being that expensive to post.

Duffus - is that near Hopeman?

I have a set from a 94M VR6 complete with the smaller spring caps sat in a cupboard if you're interested. I have no idea what the going rate is for these, so suggestions welcome. I'll need to weigh them, but I can't see them being that expensive to post.

Duffus - is that near Hopeman?

I have no idea either but as they are in a cupboard I guess you don't have any current use for them :)

So how does £50 plus the postage sound?

Yes, Hopeman us just up the road.

Cool, that's a done deal. I'll send you a PM.

When I was little I stayed one summer in Hopeman. (I grew up in Hamilton).

Cool, that's a done deal. I'll send you a PM.

When I was little I stayed one summer in Hopeman. (I grew up in Hamilton).

Thanks, will sort out postage etc via PM so I will lock this up.