poll250

Front strut brace

I think it's designed for LHD cars... won't fit properly on RHD :(

this has p!ssed me off, ive spent money on a bonnet lifter, and a strut brace now, neither of which actually fit.

Best thing to learn is that most things are to good to be true ! Id stick with parts i knew was of good make or atleast known to fit

I got a de cat of ebay for 38 quid brand new of some tuning company

Got it tried to fot it and it was about 400 mm to big and a total fail so jad to send it back

Stik with what u know and save ur self time and expense

Best thing to learn is that most things are to good to be true ! Id stick with parts i knew was of good make or atleast known to fit

I got a de cat of ebay for 38 quid brand new of some tuning company

Got it tried to fot it and it was about 400 mm to big and a total fail so jad to send it back

Stik with what u know and save ur self time and expense

It was 16 inches too big? Surely that's something you notice before you buy it...

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Also, with the OP's link, why is the brace bent in 2 positions? What is it designed to route around/over?

Nup it was one of those pictures stating actual item may be different !! All i did was email the guy the car make model year and engine it was for

Turned up got under the car no wer near the right size !! Sometimes its better to stick with wats known imo

Nup it was one of those pictures stating actual item may be different !! All i did was email the guy the car make model year and engine it was for

Turned up got under the car no wer near the right size !! Sometimes its better to stick with wats known imo

Apparently the Rado's came with at least 2 different sizes of cats. Mine has the longer 70cm type, yours must have one of the shorter ones, 51cm maybe?