daniboy1_2_3

Repair pieces wanted, please help

Hi there, I posted up a while ago looking for some repair pieces for my sick corrado. The repair work has ground to a halt until I can locate the last few body pieces I need to repair my corrado. Is anybody breaking or know of someone breaking a shell?. I need a small piece on the n/s sill where the front wing bolts to it. I need a section of inner sill off same side and a piece off the rear valance. I'm really hopeing someone can help get my corrado back on the road, its too good to break and I just need these last few parts if anyone can help please.

where are you?

front bit of the sill might be ok, its had a patch welded in on the part under the door, but the bit below the wing hasnt been touched. rest of it is ok.

im in leicester.

Im in the north-east, near york. Reason i havent used mild steel is im not going to get the shape very easily at all. Im away with work until the end of april so there is no imiediate rush to get it, so long as i know someone can help me out we can sort something out. Mimjed, is the sill off the car? if so are you able to see inside and check the condition as the problem is the corrode from inside out. Robrado if you think you can help let me know, i just need to get something sorted before the end of the month. If people give me their email address ill forward pictures of the areas i need, thanks.