Diesel Junior

ESSEN Techno Clasica 2011

Hi folks just got back from Essen and its classic car-fest. It was my first time there and i can safely say that i have never seen better, i needed every minute of the nine hours there to see it all as you can see from my pictures (http://www.flickr.com/photos/udaltea). What is noticeable is the lack of any Corrados save the model i bought for my parcel shelf! VW themselves put on a huge display (although not as good as the Mercedes one....) with Golfs, Passats, T4s etc etc but a Corrado free zone. Am i being over sensitive or do VW have a problem with the Corrado? No mention at the launch of the new Scirocco, the only place it seems to get recognized is the ETKA when its spare part time. I would be interested to hear what you think, especially if any of our German counterparts who read this website think the same as well.....

some great pics there mate . see what you mean by only just having enough time !. shame about the c . nath who is on here is doing another road trip to the fatherland next week , he went last year and never saw a rado in the time he was there .