Sign in to follow this  
predator

new user

cheers andi for activating my account,and hello to everyone else out there,I drive a corrado g60 1991,with a jabba sport s4 charger 70-72 mm pulley decat pipe,jetex induction kit .the performance is only slightly better than my previous car a 2L16v mk2 golf.I know the corrado is heavier ,but how do i get slightly more power from the g60 most importantly what mods will improve the bottomend and midrange power.The boost gauge reads 14.5 psi at 6200 revs it could be more but seems to drop just before it hits the rev limit at around 6200 revs, also it has 17inch wheels which raise the gearing does anybody know which vw gearbox ie 16v corrado or passat 1.8 , has lower gearing

:) welcome, there's loads of info about power gains for G60's best to do a search, but first of get a smaller pulley and chip it make's alot of difference. 14.5 psi is good boost for the mods you have. For some real good advice get in contact with g-man at g-werks those boys will sort it out :wink:

Welcome to the forum - have a look around the site, you'll find plenty of ideas. One thing to remember is that to get the full benefit of any mods that you do, you'll need the right chip in your ECU. Initially, smaller pulley & re-map is the way to go.

yeah everything is fine all sensors cap plug leads are ok it runs nice but i would like a bit more responce low down

Welcome to the forum!

So you want better throttle response and low down pull eh?!?! (I'm sure everyone's thinking - here he goes about the digi lag again)

BUT ITS TRUE! Get rid of the digi-lag and voila, happier pistons, better response!