Ok thought I would start one of these threads!

Owned this 2.0 16v Rado for about a year now just got her back on the road this week! Since I bought her bin doing bit n bobs fixing her up n adding a few extra nice bits!

Pretty much standard when I picked it up original BBS alloys on standard 4x4 suspension and just very basic really, but tidy!

Over the past few months iv gave her a full service ( oil, coolant, HT leads, dizzy, PAS pump,filters etc) and she's running a million times better for it!

Last weekend changed the original BBS alloys to Porsche D90s with 25mm H&R adaptors! Lowered it in Fk coilovers. And added some all red rears! So at the mo pretty happy with how she looks, let me know what you think!

Cheers Graeme

looks good mate love red rados and always liked the d90 asweal there well suited

wats goin on with the exhaust mate looks a bit glum hanging out the back there lol has it snapped a hanger or somethin

any more pics bud interior engine bay the likes of

good work mate keep it up

Haha I new ppl wouldn't miss the exhaust! There is a home made hanger holding the back box up! But a friend of mine is going to fab up a new bracket which will bring it higher into the bumper cut out! Just got to put up with at the mo, till he sorts it!

More pics soon!

Haha nice one can u not get a standard part bud i got a new hanger the other week from euro car parts it was about 3 quid

Still lookin good tho mate u got any plans for this then

It's actually the metal clip that holds the rubber hanger that's snapped! Need a new 1 welding on! Il take a photo n put it on! I do have a few ideas for the future would quite fancy changing the interior maybe some Porsche front seats or a full leather trim! Also considering removing the bumper strips but worried incase it pulls the paint off from behind! And maybe change the engine next winter possibly a VR6 or 20vt! It's only my weekend car so I can take me time with it!! More photos to come!

Love the alloys,good choice.I know exactly how you feel bout the bumper strips,would love to do the same with my own raddo,but just have'nt got the nuts to do it,think I'll wait till I decide to get a respray as there have been a few botch jobs done in the past before it ended up in my hands plus the front wing is startin to show signs of rust and I reckon it'll have to be replaced soon.What type of exhaust system did you fit?

I didn't fit the exhaust bud the guy who had it before me fit it bout 2 weeks before I got it! I think I have a receipt for it though so il have a look for the name! It's full staineless steel from cat to back box! And it sounds awesome!

Well booked car in for MOT Saturday fingers crossed all goes well! Got to change me all red rears back to originals so indicators flash orange which is a pain but nvm!

sorry to bump an old thread, but how did you do your all red rears? Lamin-x or Red tint spray, i guess they were standard lights so you were painting / tinting over the orange parts?

Thanks !

Great car and awesome moody pic on the bttom of page 1. I am also curious about which method was used for the rear reds?

Cheers for the replys guys! The all red rears where actually done with a spray on tint! Basically I bought a spare pair of lights off eBay, which I got for 99p + delivery bargain!!And so I could keep me originals as them would be MOT friendly. Giv them a real good clean, mask off all the black areas only leaving the lens exposed and gradually apply coats to the orange part of the light! Just giving them a light sand down Inbetween coats to get rid of any orange peal effect that you get off spray cans, I also gave the bottom red parts a few light coats of tint just to freshen them up.

Then leave them to really set, remove all the masking tape and apply a few coats of clear lacquer sanding with very fine sandpaper between coats! Again leave to dry then give them another final sand over to remove and blemishes.

I then used Maguiars ultimate compound which is a paint cutting polish and that really brings the shine out in them and a final coat of polish ontop!

The only issue with all red rears is that indicators and reverse lights now flash red, but it can be over come by buying a led kit, which is next on shopping list!

Cheers Graeme

Little update done a few things to the rado in the last couple of weeks! Had to change the radiator thermo switch which was abit of a twat of a job had to remove the whole radiator to get to it! Also got a bargain off eBay for a power rohr which Iv now fitted gives a nice tone high in the revs! Here's a few photos enjoy!

Update, done a few things recently, fitted a K&N filter and drilled the airbox to give it abit more grunt! Got wheel alignment done aswell n it's 100 times better!

Looking good, nice to see another red Corrado - For the sake of about £9.00 I'd be inclined to change the expansion tank cap for the later "blue" one.

Ian.

New discs!! Now no more vibration through the steering when braking!!

Also bin busy tonight trying out some vinyl wraping, let me know what you think?

Little update fitted my new discs this morning, totally different car to drive now! No wheel shake now when braking!

Finished my vinyl wraping and re fitted grill!