Philuk

Anyone Ordering Something Or Thinking Of Something From Gruvenparts

I want one of the bonnet clips but at $45 its steep enough but then there is a $28 shipping fee on top. So i was thinking if anyone else wanted anything then we could split the carraige

ie if 2 people want them its only $14 shipping each and 4 people would be $7 each etc etc

i aint doing this to make money im doing this to save money! the parts will cost exactly the same but you will save on carraige. dependant on what you order there will be a carraige charge to post it! but it will only be a couple of ££

so let me kno!!

Moved. I know it's not really a group buy as such but it might help the level of interest you get. Never know, could turn into a proper GB :)

i'd be up for one, just fixed mine with the VW clip, but don't feel too confident in it.

maybe a group buy would be a good idea, i'm suprised there isn't a better European distributor, what happened to strictlydubs?

Just bought one about 2 weeks aho for the VR as the cable clip snapped.

Just consider that if you go over the UK duty rate, £38 IIRC, the Post office are going to violate your wallet for £12 just for fecking handling it, then add the duty on top of that and group buying this stuff is not always the best idea.

its expensive for what it is, am sure someone could quite easily make one if they had the right tools etc.

I've ordered from gruven parts before, and got stung for import tax, just to warn you.

Hi Guys i just got a pulley set from Gruven parts and have been in touch with Paul who dealt with my order and i told him you guys were interested in a group buy on the bonnet catches. Hes asked me to get one of the people whos interested to email him and he will try and help you out as much as possible he helped me out with the costs so im sure he can do you guys a deal.

[email protected]