knightrider

Length of Rubber Parcel Shelf Straps?

Please can someone measure the length of the rubber straps that lift the parcel shelf when you open the boot and let me know how long they are. Mine gone. No longer available from VW. Have found someone who reckons they have new pattern ones that are right. Cheap, £3.73 the pair plus P&P.

Most breakers want to sell the shelf and straps together, won't sell their straps only. Don't know how many people need them.

If they are correct/right, I'll post where to get them on here.

Thanks.

Cool Ian (GlosterOx) and thanks, they are exactly the ones I'm looking at....so you have them and they are OK, yes??

I'll go for them. This is an obscure VW parts vendor that I only came across by chance. They have some interesting and unusual items.

Thanks for your feedback. Nigel.

Cool Ian (GlosterOx) and thanks, they are exactly the ones I'm looking at....so you have them and they are OK, yes??

I'll go for them. This is an obscure VW parts vendor that I only came across by chance. They have some interesting and unusual items.

Thanks for your feedback. Nigel.

Yes, they fit no problem at all - The owner of Veedubmachine (Les Bray) used to have a Corrado and knows his stuff, I'm sure he said that these are an Audi part?

Ian.

Yes, genuine VW items, part no 1LO 863 447, and they are for Polo or Ibiza 1993-1998, and available from VW main dealers for the bargain price each of £0.67 plus VAT, so for a pair inc VAT only £1.60 (and no P&P). So they are a fair bit less money than from Veedubmachine. Appreciate Les has to make a living!!

Funny i was just looking at this on mine tonight and was wondering if a different model had something that would fit!! thanks for the info guys!!!