C488ADO

Another european trip completed in the rado

Feels quite food actually just jumping in the car knowing it's going to be ok , took the vr down to Mannheim in Germany again and some surrounding areas clocked up another 1500 miles in 5 days didn't miss a beat had a race with a lambourghini murchalago and a Porsche gt3 well not a race there was a nice stretch of bahn I was four up and couldn't fit a packet of gum in the boot we were @ about 135 and this massive orange Lamborghini came up behind me and just sat there it looked massive and aggressive (awesome) got caught in traffic and then floored it I pulled over but he didn't over take but just sat side by side laughing at each other as I had no more beans left he blipped the throttle and shot off as did the gt3 both looked awesome the misses did go mental because of the noise the rado made flat out lol over 150 on the clocks again

No issues with four in the car plus luggage couple of rubs through Belgium as the roads are **** looks like they are sorting that though

Fuel tasty @ 166-169-174. Really pushing E10 over there not good fuel though. Bp has 102 octane at the pumps but I didn't want to fork out for that as fuel was ridiculously price as is

No issues with oil or water temps

Blazing sun all trip 28-29 deg all 5 days on the way back yesterday snow three times???? WTF?!

The rado is going to have a nice wash and polish at the weekend as is filthy then it's off to the garage for a bit of r&r going to treat it to timing chains tensioners and a newly rebuilt head another long burn project

I just don't understand why I never see more Rados on the road even in Germany

I saw mk3 golfs

Bon jovi edition

Europe edition

Pink flyod edition

Sportline cab in red

MTV edition

Of course r32s blah blah but mainly mercies and audis

A few r8s Inc spider s6 and s4 both new lovely looking cars diablo crusing round the city centre

Going back again in august might get some pics up

Cool, sounds like an ace trip...get some pictures up.

Also, didnt realise they did a Europe edition golf....any pics?

your back then mate . sounds like you had a good time , i can just here louise shoutin at you to slow down ,lol.

I was over there a couple of weeks ago only rado came back on transporter rather than been driven! got to agree that belguim roads were in a bad way, had a few clench your bum moments and there is nothing worse than the sound of your tyre hitting the arch!

Didn´t see me in my German mates´ E39 Beemer around Karlsruhe (if you did drop down south that far along the A5)? :lol: Had a good boot in that and found it disturbingly nice :-O

Nice to hear about your roadtrip.

Tempest

Yea was a good trip, typical though always the good oppertunirys arise when the misses is sat next to you!

The special edition golfs are not even worth taking a pitcture of as they look ****