G60MAT

VR6 Coilovers Wanted! must be good quality FK, Weitec, KW etc etc...

No budget specials! something with lows and decent ride quality!

Deals on new ones or nearly new good condition considered...

Will only sell for the right price, they are 1050 new. There is only one reason for selling them, I will be running very low and very wide and need KW V3 with rebound adjust

Below picture show them after less than 500 miles on the car, and I did no more than another 500 miles.

kwvariant2.jpg

Edited by emu

A friend of mine had some weitecs for sale recently, I will find out some more info for you

Weitec TX Coilovers, about 1000 miles before he blew the engine up, been standing since because he bought a mk4

475 delivered he wants. Can pm his number if you are interested.

I'm afraid they have just been sold mate, got snapped up over the weekend

pick me pick me :)

LOL, the KW's would be great, but sadly will blow the budget...

LOL, the KW's would be great, but sadly will blow the budget...

not a problem, you will regret later :D

Ok lads I'm sure there is a deal to be done here to satisfy all.

I have Weitec Hicon GT's and due to the roads round my way I have been tempted for a while to replace them with KW's as I find them to crashy.

I bought them second hand, with hardly any miles on them and still boxed (which I dont have anymore)......I have done approx 5k on them in the last year.

Sooooo first and foremost G60MAT are you interested in mine (really dont know how much they are worth) - and if you are then I would be interested in the KW's EMU.

Hi Danny,

Yes interested in these can you drop me some pics and then we can talk about a price? I'll pm you my email, cheers, Matt.

Edited by G60MAT

Right, the coilovers are currently on the car, so I'm not sure how much/well the pictures will come out.

This is a bit of a difficult one really as I will need to agree a deal with EMU first and then get them swapped over and then agree a deal with you Matt I suppose.

This might take a few weeks obviously, are you ok to wait for a bit ? - if not no worries

So EMU I presume you bought the KW's new ? and from what you said they have only done 1000 miles ? Are you including P&P in your price ?

I bought them of a friend of mine who bought them brand new. He had them for around 7 months. They were fitted to his car for about 3 months, so first 4 months wer seating under his bed. He used them to go for a one event and back home, around 500 miles then he decided to fit air ride. Had them for about year now when few first months they were seating in my flat. Since fitting them I haven't done more than 500 miles as most of the time car spent in garage during winter time. From today car back to garage for final breaking.

Yes, for 800 I can include postage.

Ok then mate so in that case will you accept (reasonable) offers on them ?

To put you in the picture whats running around in my mind is that I could get brand new KW1's for around the £700 mark.

sorry, 800 posted or I will keep them, not fancy to lower the price as paid for hem 900.

Ok Fair enough EMU, if you change your mind then the £700 offer remains.

Sorry Matt, won't be taking my off just yet then.