Ben-B

bedroom furniture (drawers/dressing table/bedside tables)

After moving into my new house, I'm getting rid of some of the furniture that is now surplus to requirements. My new house has built-in wardrobes and cupboards in all the bedrooms so don't need these anymore.

Some pics are below, will try to get actual pics of the rest of them later today. All dimensions measurements are (width x height x depth).

All prices are collection only. I will consider getting a price for delivery, but it won't be cheap, ballpark figures seem to be around the £50 mark

- Set of 3 and 5 drawers in birch (drawers are the same as the two below but in the colour below them, so light wooden colour not brown). They're matching drawers, same width and depth, ones just taller, so could go together in the same room, or in different rooms. These were bought new in the new year when still in my old house, so only a few months old and as such are in excellent condition.

They measure 70x72x40cm and 70x112x40cm. Could be partially de-assembled to fit them into a car for transporting.

kullen-chest-of--drawers-brown__0095998_PE235328_S4.JPG

kullen-chest-of--drawers-brown__0095999_PE235329_S4.JPG

birch.jpg

£15 for the 3-drawer, £25 for the 5-drawer, £35 for both.

White 3-drawer set of drawers

80 x 65 x 40 (w x h x d)

£10

photo1qz.jpg

Solid Oak dressing table drawers with mirror

95 x 85 x 50 (mirror is removable, height is 60cm extra)

£20

photo2lt.jpg

Two matching bedside tables

£10 for both

Guys,.

Wood furniture looks so coll and better from all,.

And polished on wood furniture looking very shining,.