Bullfinch

Are Corrado's selling?

Since the upgrade to the forum is there a way to know whether a Corrado in the for sale section has been sold? I've also had a look on Pistonheads and seen there's over 80 cars for sale. I'm sure the average over the last few years has been 50-60 so my guess is it's a tough market out there for sellers.

I'm moving out to Oz for 2 years now so was thinking of selling but instead the C's going into storage. I've convinced the missus the storage costs will be offset by the car's appreciation in that time:)

Talking of another outlandish statement - look at the this Corrado for sale in Oz priced at $24k (that's about £15-16k).

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=0&R=10381161&keywords=&trecs=1&__sid=12F67BCFE080&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=true&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&seot=1&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294962746 4294953945&silo=1011

If thats what they are selling for take the thing with you and sell it. You will be able to buy another when you come back.

Hmm - a 1988 VR6 - don't think so...

It's on hardly any miles though and looks very tidy!

spotted that staight away too