bobbymkII

9a 16v inline fuel pump under car quick question do you get with it???

quick thank you to g60knight for quick delivery of the intank pump etc cheer bro.....

right i replaced that and is defo the undercar pump....ive removed bango bolt easy job done......but then as per usual on a old vw the screws that hold the pump in place 3 of them are completly rusted beyond anytime of screw driver removing them......

my question is this plastic retainer thingy that holds the inline pump in the slot ...does this come with the new pump??? and the 3 screws???? or be orderd seprate????

reason i ask is only way im removing this is by either heads of screws then pliers to remove remainder...or old chiesl and break the retainng plastic holder thingy...lol...its only way its comming off...

if anybody has this part im talking about and screws fire me a pm...

cheers

bobby

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

its cool fellow rado nuts i have found the answer ... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Corrado-Golf-GTi-1-8-2-0-86-96-New-In-Line-Fuel-Pump-/180446552607

going by pic the plastic case is attached so just need screws....slowly i get there

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

hold that result g60knight about to pull me out another hole...cheers

I have a complete fuel pump and accumulator assembly all in good working order. If you give me a call tommorrow can let you know price and delivery to you asap. Regards, John. 01903718684

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk56b9eaec-9280-71cd.jpg

Edited by 16VG60

Ok no probs. You can buy the retaining ring, screws and I would recommend you buy the seal as well all from dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers john for the advice will need to take a trip to the dealer friday get bits and bobs for weekend...as got new windscreen being fitted thursday...then weekend get it running plus new discs and pads all round and fresh m.o.t and tax...enjoy it then sell it and get a vr...lol