G60MAT

438 mile road trip! Back in a Satin Silver VR6 - OEM & Recaro content...

Cheers guys...

looking good mate nice to see you back with it,i recon the scirocco is a great way to lose garage space.

Tim - your right, its been off the road since 1992 and currently doesn't run... maybe this week... ;)

Decided to do some weekend tinkering yesterday with the assistance of Mr Butler, not got stance or correct adapters sorted yet but had to see what these looked like...

Cars009.jpg

556225_10150804780010667_666675666_214803019_1822357531_n.jpg

Cars008.jpg

Looks like we need 15mm adapters for the front rather than 20mm then they should all site fine... ;)

Now that takes me back. Always been a fan of these wheels, so much so I had them on the C twice LOL.

Looking good Matt

Jay

Looked great mate,bet you can`t wait to get the adapters...!!! at least its one way for me to get my corrado fix..!!!!

Looked great mate,bet you can`t wait to get the adapters...!!! at least its one way for me to get my corrado fix..!!!!

Cheers guys, always loved these wheels since seeing them on the Westside Corrado many years ago, they are pretty special up close and very good quality.

As for you getting your fix Andy, feel free to detail, fix and polish anytime you like! ;)

---------- Post added at 6:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:35 PM ----------

Now that takes me back. Always been a fan of these wheels, so much so I had them on the C twice LOL.

Looking good Matt

Jay

Cheers Jay, looks like your making good progress too, pop in when your passing!

Had various nightmares the the adapters and bolts hence the car being a no show at Tatton yesterday, the saga continues...

Had various nightmares the the adapters and bolts hence the car being a no show at Tatton yesterday, the saga continues...

Thought you weren't there Matt - I ended up in the public car park as by the time my daughter and I got mobilised we were too late to get into the cars for sale area! So much for planning, hope to catch up some time soon. Dave

Thought you weren't there Matt - I ended up in the public car park as by the time my daughter and I got mobilised we were too late to get into the cars for sale area! So much for planning, hope to catch up some time soon. Dave

Yeah was there all day Dave, but under cover and judging Mk2/3's! Catch up soon!

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Car is now sold.

Edited by G60MAT