RowanVW

Help needed with wiring, maybe someone can help with this ABF issue! Very annoyed.

Finished tidying and connecting the wiring on my ABF full conversion running digifant 3 and EFI etc.

Car will now turn over, but it doesn't seem to be catching. As i can't hear the fuel pump priming i'm sure this is the issue, now the fuel loom plugs into the back of the fusebox nice and simple except one purple and black wire, which is apparently a fuel gauge wire.

However the fuel gauge is one of the things working with the car so that can't be right!

I can't see where it might go either...

Also coming off the same 'rear wiring harness' are 3 wires which previously went to those white connectors on the Kr engine, which are black + green, white and grey. I havn't got these attached to anything at the moment, the spoiler and other things all work like lights indicators and MFA etc.

I have changed the relay in pos 12 (no.167)

Checked the fuses

The pump was one of the few things working on the KR ironically...

Any ideas you knowledgable people out there!??

I'm at a bit of a loss to be honest

Have you fitted the ECU relay (109)? Its not used on the KR, but is needed for the ABF. Can't remember the position - top row though.

Hiya, i've got the one that came with the Golf fusebox, its number 30 though, in position 3... Would this make a difference? I think 109 is for motronic isn't it?