VRTrickster

OBD2 VR6 Fuse Box To ECU Loom Needed

I need a spare loom to try on my converted Corrado. I would like one in good condition and complete.

I'm having some strange lambda issues. If anyone has one they would like to sell, please let me know, cheers.

I need a spare loom to try on my converted Corrado. I would like one in good condition and complete.

I'm having some strange lambda issues. If anyone has one they would like to sell, please let me know, cheers.

Im sure I have one,Ill check tomorrow

you want a full OBD2 loom, from fusebox? PM me if so, I have one

I have sent pms to both of you but it doesn't show it's been sent? Can you check please.

if it all falls through I have a fusebox about to come available from a 1994 VR6 and as far as I'm concerned you can have the car-side wiring & connector that goes with it too if you want it. Not sure how to tell if it's OBD2 - a previous owner put a later type diagnostic connector on it but still unsure how to tell. The car is a coil-pack if that help?

You might have to help me remove it from the car but you can have the lot for £25 if you are prepared to collect it from Bournemouth? Let me know.

Cheers

John

if it all falls through I have a fusebox about to come available from a 1994 VR6 and as far as I'm concerned you can have the car-side wiring & connector that goes with it too if you want it. Not sure how to tell if it's OBD2 - a previous owner put a later type diagnostic connector on it but still unsure how to tell. The car is a coil-pack if that help?

You might have to help me remove it from the car but you can have the lot for £25 if you are prepared to collect it from Bournemouth? Let me know.

Thanks for the offer mate. I am still desperately after one. Is the engine still in the car you speak of? You would be able to tell by some of the plugs in the bay. The lambda plug would have a rounded end if it's obd2. Also the plug for the throttle body?

It would be a lot easier to get a loom off of one of the other guys but they don't seem to be getting back in touch.

Apologies for the delay, I've been away for a few days. To answer your first question yes everything is all still on the car but I won't get much of a chance to get you a photo until the weekend. The whole exhaust is aftermarket so no guarantees that the Lamda is an original one but will see what I've got. The "engine side" of the loom on this car is only around 2½ years old by the way (if your interested) as I had the whole thing replaced during a rebuild.

Get back to you with a few pics soon.

Apologies for the delay, I've been away for a few days. To answer your first question yes everything is all still on the car but I won't get much of a chance to get you a photo until the weekend. The whole exhaust is aftermarket so no guarantees that the Lamda is an original one but will see what I've got. The "engine side" of the loom on this car is only around 2½ years old by the way (if your interested) as I had the whole thing replaced during a rebuild.

Get back to you with a few pics soon.

Ok cool, that will be good mate.