beastie4126

Free Stuff - Early Aqua Blue 1.8 16v - updated

My local scrappies don't want to collect a free rolling shell of recycleable metal minus all the nasty bits like a petrol tank and I dont really want to tow it there so I have no option but to cut it up myself and deliver it ?? As I would far rather help out a fellow Rado owner as well as getting rid of some of the larger parts :) I am offering all the parts below for free (yes I did say free) on the condition they are collected within the next couple of weeks.

Parts are used and not concourse condition but are usuable. First come first served and please keep in thread.

All going to the skip some time soon .......

4 x bilstien Shocks and springs - rusty outside but no leaks

All glass including windscreen

Engine subframe

front cross member & rad holder

If any one wants to come armed with an angle grinder to cut out a portion feel free.

Edited by beastie4126

i want passanger side fog?

how much 4 it?

How much for the drivers side door handle please? A couple of questions about it though - does it have a lock (I'm not after a delocked one), and does the central locking work? Thanks.

Did the tt wipers give an even wipe across the windscreen on your car and dishy lift or smear? I got a set of lupo wipers that aren't that good at this so if your's worked properly I'll take 'em at £10 posted please. If you could let me know!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I meant Didn't lift or smear.......stupid auto-correction :-)

i want passanger side fog?

how much 4 it?

Not removed these yet so assuming they come off ok £12 each posted

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

How much for the drivers side door handle please? A couple of questions about it though - does it have a lock (I'm not after a delocked one), and does the central locking work? Thanks.

Handle has a lock and was working with the central locking prior to the battery being removed about 6 months ago. Would be looking for £20 posted but I won't be removing them until the car is in my garage.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Did the tt wipers give an even wipe across the windscreen on your car and dishy lift or smear? I got a set of lupo wipers that aren't that good at this so if your's worked properly I'll take 'em at £10 posted please. If you could let me know!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I meant Didn't lift or smear.......stupid auto-correction :-)

They seem to adhere quit well to the screen for the few times I had used them.

I had also read that the passenger wiper needed to be shortened to clear the other wiper and edge of windscreen, has this been the case, or more importantly, have you experienced any problems using them? Was it literally a bolt on affair, to your experience. I'll take these awaiting you response. Thanks again.

I had also read that the passenger wiper needed to be shortened to clear the other wiper and edge of windscreen, has this been the case, or more importantly, have you experienced any problems using them? Was it literally a bolt on affair, to your experience. I'll take these awaiting you response. Thanks again.

The wipers were already fitted to the car when I purchased it so I had no hand in the fitting of them. I have only completed a few miles in the vehicle so wiper usage is minimal but from what I remember they worked well and didn't smack into each other etc. I can't really offer much more than that TBH.

No problem mate, they'd be worth a shot as mine aren't very good at all at wiping, especially on the passenger side. Agreed at £10 posted? Let me know how you'd like paying. Thanks.

Handle has a lock and was working with the central locking prior to the battery being removed about 6 months ago. Would be looking for £20 posted but I won't be removing them until the car is in my garage.

Ok sounds good - drop me a PM with payment details and if you can let me know roughly when you think you'll be able to post that would be great. Thanks.

Ok sounds good - drop me a PM with payment details and if you can let me know roughly when you think you'll be able to post that would be great. Thanks.

I'll mark it as provisionally sold to you but I would rather hold off payment until I remove it from the car etc if that's ok?

Do you have the hard plastic brake servo hose. Running from the servo up to the one-way valve?

Do you have the hard plastic brake servo hose. Running from the servo up to the one-way valve?

At work at present so will check this evening but it should still be there.

hi mate

what nick are the indicators in ?

also what about door cards ? condition , colour ?

cheers

I believe this is what you are looking for. Still attached at the moment but I would be able to get this off at the weekend.

hi mate

what nick are the indicators in ?

also what about door cards ? condition , colour ?

cheers

Indicators are in reasonable nick with a slight crack on the front of the right and stone impact crack on the top of the left.

Door cards in fair condition in grey.

I'll mark it as provisionally sold to you but I would rather hold off payment until I remove it from the car etc if that's ok?

Sure mate, just let me know when you want payment :)

Sorry ... wrong colour and my indies are better than that.

Thanks all the same and GLWS

I believe this is what you are looking for. Still attached at the moment but I would be able to get this off at the weekend.

Yup that's the one!

Could you give me a price for the hose shown in your pic, up to the plug where it connects to the brake servo.

Yup that's the one!

Could you give me a price for the hose shown in your pic, up to the plug where it connects to the brake servo.

How does £10 posted sound?

hi, is the gearbox available?

Gearbox is indeed still available, although it's still in the car at the moment. Looking for around £60 collected.

how much for all the air vents posted ?

have you got a pic of the gearknob whats its condition ect ?

cheers

how much for all the air vents posted ?

have you got a pic of the gearknob whats its condition ect ?

cheers

I'm assuming you want the left, right and centre vents? Assuming I can remove them in one piece and that they are in good working order I would be looking for £20 delivered.

Gear knob is worn from memory but can get you a pic for tomorrow.

Just the vent faces where you angle air flow up down left right (they just pop out)

£15 posted ?

a pic of the gear knob would be great as mine is pretty worn

cheers

Edited by northG60

Just the vent faces where you angle air flow up down left right (they just pop out)

£15 posted ?

a pic of the gear knob would be great as mine is pretty worn

cheers

Oh I love a haggle :) £20 and I'll throw in the gear knob for free ?