beastie4126

Free Stuff - Early Aqua Blue 1.8 16v - updated

not sure yet.. i'll need to get on the phone to a couple of mates and see who's up for helping.

potentially im around this weekend, just need to see if i can drum up interest! Can i confirm you're in hemel hempstead as per one of your old posts?

cheers

Baz

not sure yet.. i'll need to get on the phone to a couple of mates and see who's up for helping.

potentially im around this weekend, just need to see if i can drum up interest! Can i confirm you're in hemel hempstead as per one of your old posts?

cheers

Baz

Indeed still in Hemel and I'm more than happy to help with the spanners etc if you are low on helping hands, I might even make a cuppa :)

would like 4 sebrings if poss if baz doesnt need all 6 just for the mk3 golf.

thanks if you prepared to wrap in cling film and I could arrange a courier.

would like 4 sebrings if poss if baz doesnt need all 6 just for the mk3 golf.

thanks if you prepared to wrap in cling film and I could arrange a courier.

Still awaiting Baz to come back to me but again if he doesn't want all of them no probs.

How is the rear panel, from the bottom of the boot opening down to the bottom of the panel behind the bumper?

Going to check mine at the weekend but I've got a feeling it's not pretty!

How is the rear panel, from the bottom of the boot opening down to the bottom of the panel behind the bumper?

Going to check mine at the weekend but I've got a feeling it's not pretty!

The lower left (passenger) corner is spoken for but the rest is in reasonable nick, take a pic of what you need and I'll take a look when we strip her down.

would you be cutting bits off? if so I would want part of the windscreen edge to replace my rotten part. Ill send more details if you can help out.

would you be cutting bits off? if so I would want part of the windscreen edge to replace my rotten part. Ill send more details if you can help out.

No probs Sam, just don't have a set date for I'm going to get to do this yet as my weekends are chock a block.