fatdaz

grey leather interior complete £400

Is the rear hatch silver Or white its difficult to tell or it might be my eyes???

If its silver is there any rust on it at all????

also got grey glovebox, cassette holder, g60 starter motor, white bootlid with working spoiler and g60 cable shifter

Prob still here because of being grey I think. Its harder to sell than black or beige. £400 isn't going to be far from the mark for an interior, I've just bought a mint black interior this week for £400. There aren't lots of people out there buying interiors at the moment. The seller told me he bought it for £800 2 years ago, the going rate then. Its just the economy at the moment affecting buying. Best of luck mate and there is a buyer for you out there or hold onto it if you can until things get better.

I'd have to agree with Matt, most people are looking to get rid of a grey interior, so they are less sought after. There are 3 for sale on here at the moment!

I also think that in general the price people are willing to pay for interiors has gone down lately to a more reasonable level. It seemed to be at a high last year where people were asking £700 odd for quite ropey leather.

I'm currently on the look out for a good condition Black interior to replace my red one, and was watching the one Matt bought. I was also considering buying a grey one and dyeing it myself, as I did my my red Recaros, but to be honest knowing the time and money that takes to do properly, the grey interior would have to be very cheap to make it attractive.

I'm sure there is someone out there looking for a nice grey set, you'll just have to hold out for them!

Some feedback from a potential buyer.

£400 does sound reasonable (very reasonable if you have a grey interior like I do).

Things that have prevented me PMing you

1 - You're a bit far from me (I'm in Surrey)

2 - You say "they could do with a good goin over with leather cleaner to treat them" - if that was already done and they gleamed then that would be a good thing

3 - You say there are impressions on the seats from storage. Very honest of you and that is to be applauded but makes you wonder how bad they look.

4 - pictures are a bit crap

5 - times are hard and it's summer holiday time with that expense

If you were close to me I'd probably come round have a look have a chat, try to persuade you to take my clothe interior in PX and help me swap them over.

I'm currently on the look out for a good condition Black interior to replace my red one,

I wonder what that would look like in my Flash Red VR6 . . . . :scratch:

I'd have to agree with Matt, most people are looking to get rid of a grey interior, so they are less sought after. There are 3 for sale on here at the moment!

I also think that in general the price people are willing to pay for interiors has gone down lately to a more reasonable level. It seemed to be at a high last year where people were asking £700 odd for quite ropey leather.

I'm currently on the look out for a good condition Black interior to replace my red one, and was watching the one Matt bought. I was also considering buying a grey one and dyeing it myself, as I did my my red Recaros, but to be honest knowing the time and money that takes to do properly, the grey interior would have to be very cheap to make it attractive.

I'm sure there is someone out there looking for a nice grey set, you'll just have to hold out for them!

Hi Andy,

How come you're looking to change from the red? They look really smart, is it to go back to standard?

What made you not bid on the set I got from ebay? I was surprised to be the only bidder and its in a better condition than I expected. I'm very envious of the gear on your car!