Chrisvw419

Drivers door needed

As title suggests, looking to tidy up my Black Magic Effect Corrado vr6.

Looking for any colour now but needs to be straight and also complete with glass.

Preferably in good, solid condition and local (ish) to Newbury.

Not looking to spend a fortune but anything considered.

Thanks

Edited by Chrisvw419

I have one, good solid condition, no significant rot but probably a few car park dings I suspect (I will check tomorrow). Complete with glass and window regulator. Yours for £60 collected from Reading / Bracknell if that helps?

Thanks,

N.

What do you mean by 'No significant rot'? If its completely rot free and the car park dings are minimal, how does £50 sound and I will come collect it whenever suits you?

Just noticed your post, does the car your breaking have the factory radio iso plugs? Would be interested in them if so?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

I will take a look later and get back to you. I do have the plugs for the radio too :)

Thanks,

N.

So, the door, there in no real rust, just a couple of small bubbles in the paint where it looks like it has been stonechipped. As you will need to paint the door this should be absolutely fine with minimal prep. The only real parking ding is on the trailing edge of the door, again, as above, if you are painting the door it will be a very simple to prep this.

Let me know if that helps at all,

N.

Mate, If you after a drivers door I have one sat in my garage in kingsclere. Its an aqua blue with glass and motor. Its in average condition but it is on your door step.

Ok mate, I'll take it and the iso plugs please, will it be possible to collect this weekend?

PM me your address and when is good for you.

Cheers mate

Chris

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Sorry thats for 87jetta16v.

Cheers anyway bumblebee.

Not after much for it as its always in my way say 20 quid

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Thats fine, think its gonna get chucked away!