ilikecards

thinking of selling my rado

thinking of selling my rado looking for genuine valuations please ....... its 172,000 on clock its all there and all working full closure alarm loads of history spare charger and spare rebuild kit for eventualities, ..... i have a vague idea what i want from ads iv seen but always good to get expert opinions they say so where better to ask? we buy any car .com can keep there valuation thx :)

Might be worth saying what rado it is... presume is a G60. With the information you have provided it could be worth anything from £200-£5000+

I have no idea what prices are like for high mileage G60's but might be worth sticking up some pictures, how much MOT and Tax. Bit about the spec of it etc.

it is indeed high miles for a g60, does it have an engine rebuild?

pics and spec will help with guessing at a rough value.

webuyanycar is a crock of ****, stay well away.

breaking is another option worth thinking about....

ye sorry folks i have pics on my profile in an album its a 92 g60....its mot till august but i would sell it 12 months

Edited by ilikecards

i think its far to good to break its in pretty good alround condition a few niggles that ony amounts to tlc .... its just a high mile car thats been looked after. loads of history with it... hope these exrta info helps

ye sorry folks i have pics on my profile in an album its a 92 g60....its mot till august but i would sell it 12 months

to be honest the body kit wont help with the sale, majority of good price ones are standard.

i think youd be looking around 2k as it stands, bearing in mind they are not selling well at the mo.

agreed with the whole kit thing. but ive seen worse kits!

interior looks well though, kinda diggin the speaker grills!

there looks like a good few bits which are worth a bit of dough on it though!

ye cheers at 2k i think ill have to re think as it stands me well over that...........oh well never mind ill keep it for another year i guess

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

ye iv had a few compliments on the speaker covers .... dont think ill get a grand for them though!! :/ ..... and i dont have the time or space to be breaking it myself......

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

and threres little ol me thinking i had a "good" rado boo hoo....