KADVR6

black leather or black cloth recaro's

in exchange for my beige leather recaro's, cash my way if cloth, and the leather would have to be in very good condition.

I have recently refurbed black leather interior but would consider changing to beige, but only for a full swap - front and rear seats and door cards...

Thanks,

Kev

I have recently refurbed black leather interior but would consider changing to beige, but only for a full swap - front and rear seats and door cards...

Thanks,

Kev

standard or recaro's??

Just standard unfortunately mate. Mint condition though. Would put cash your way if you would consider goin with my standard leather?

Personally I think the cream recaros suit the blackberry very nicely indeed.

yeh your right guys, just gets soooo dirty soooo quickly, may have to invest in some proper covers me thinks

Well if you do really want to change the colour then why not do a colour change yourself. They look in great shape already and you'd be pushed to find some in similar condition. So why not see how they go and then re-colour them black if you really, really, feel the need in a few months. A nice warm indoor winter job perhaps.

But I'd still keep them cream :)

I'll chip in with my take on the colours. I have Black leather Recaro's in my Corrado, and cream leather all over in my Esprit. I use Furniture Clinic to keep both clean and protected, and while you see the dirt more on the cream leather, they are both getting dirty. I clean them every weel or every second week. Only summer use though.

Point is, I've no probs keeping the cream leather clean. It jsut takes 5 minutes.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Yes but it's a good one let's keep it going Cloth for me well I am biased :rolleyes:

By the way jacques are you Scottish :rolleyes:

Nope, I'm afraid not. I'm Danish, and been away for a while on this forum, but thought I'd chip in ;)

(been working on my Lotus quite much for 9 months).

Cheers,

Jacques.

ps: Speaking of Recaros, I remade mine by changing the side bolsters on the backrests, to the ones from Golf II Edition One. Much better support and tighter seating=more cornerspeed ;)

Nope, I'm afraid not. I'm Danish, and been away for a while on this forum, but thought I'd chip in ;)

(been working on my Lotus quite much for 9 months).

Cheers,

Jacques.

Sorry jacques I was being silly it was the "Auch" you put in your previous post I was refering to we say Auch all the time:)

I know of you on the forum with your crazy power Turbo Corrado and I read your thread regarding your Recaro's very good thread it was too.

And now you have another quality car in the Esprit :notworthy::notworthy: any pic's.

You have sublime taste :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79036[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79037[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79038[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79039[/ATTACH]Ha ha, I see ;)

Here's a few pics of the"new" stablemate.

Cheers,

Jacques ;)

Btw, I have (as usual) a hard time getting parts for my Corrado, and the latest problem was new handbrake cables. Had to shorten the tubes on the chassis, to make it fit. No problem though. (used original cables).

Would love to see VW take their only sportscar serious, and MAKE US SOME SPARE PARTS!!!

Cheers,

Jacques.

You like your Red car's jacques that is an absolute stunner you are a lucky man and it's a sport 300? I am very Jealous ;)

I assume the Lotus is a rather low mileage example? A true Super car and way ahead of it's time. Like all Lotus's it seem's to take a while for people to realise how good all Lotus car's are and I'm talking year's later.

Oh no, it's just an SE, but small Things are slowly sneaking in, like the original Sport300 seats, that i have reupholstered (and many more "Projects").

A real Sport300 is wayyyyy too expensive here in Denmark, as I have to pay 105% tax on top of the Price I paid for the car. MGLP!!

My Italian girlfriend is this one though, a Laverda SFC1000, rare handmade bike from Breganze - old school sportsbike, and a real joy to ride (hard).

What is that auch thing?

Cheers,

Jacques.

Auch in Scottish speak is like "Auch you know what I mean mate" or "Auch no this Pis8 on the telly again"

Not too man miles, and well taken care of by the previous owner. So i just continue that and make it lighter too, without being too obvious or changing the looks too much Like the Corrado and the Laverda: oem+.

The thing is, that I think many people know Lotus, but always chosea Porsche or even a Ferrari. The Lotus are rarer, drives really sporty (even more than say 911 or 348), and are quite cheap in parts (well, mostly).

And they don't smell of horses ... ;) ;) ;) (no offence)

Cheers,

Jacques.

Btw. you have one of the best Laverda Guys up there around your Waters! Keith Nairn.

Cheers,

Jacques.