kerlamity

early corrado drivers side front wing wanted

hi their im after a early corrado g60 front drivers side wing as the previouse owner replaced it with a late spec wing so it looks daft so if you can help me out pm me thanks for reading folks

It might be handy if you included colour etc or do you intend to have it resprayed? The drivers wing on my early valver is available but it will deffo need a respray.

the colour is black but im not too fused what colour tbh as ill be getting it resparayed how much would you be asking for your wing

the colour is black but im not too fused what colour tbh as ill be getting it resparayed how much would you be asking for your wing

I would be looking for £15 collected or extra if you need it posting - would have to work out how much.

collection sounds good i could do with a road trip as im in halifax

Any other parts you are after to make a trek more worthwhile ?

erm come to think of it yes im after a black centre consol as mine is buggerd and also dash air vents the centre ones above the radio as mine are butcherd and black rear door cards if u have them

Well the air vents have gone already and the interior is grey so no good there. Let me know if you want the wing and I'll put your name on it.

could you sent me a pm with a rough location then a can see how long / far it is from home if you dont mind if its over a 100miles then be easyer to post it

could you sent me a pm with a rough location then a can see how long / far it is from home if you dont mind if its over a 100miles then be easyer to post it

Well the location is more or less Hemel Hempstead but I can tell you now its about 180 miles from Halifax to Hemel. Looks like I need to work out the postage?

Hi m8,

I had a good look at the wing today and came to the conclusion it's not worth your hassle. It looks like it has had a repair at one point and on closer inspection there is some rot on the bottom mounting point which has rusted through although it would repair. If you still want it however or you can't find another you can have this one FOC if you want to come get it.

Regards,

Keith