adamsimmons

Door handle for a 93 VR

Does anybody have a drivers side door handle for a 93 VR. Mine has decided to break just before my MOT next week. If any one has one available in the Cardiff area I can pick up today.

I tried to put thisin the wanted section but it wouldn't let me post it in there.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Adam

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

I have a door handle for your VR6. It is the late style handle with the eased lip around the lock barrel, as will be OEM on your Corrado. £35 plus p&p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it has the late ones as I have tried another handle which I think was from an earlier model as the lever that controls the mechanism inside the door was too long, and on my now broken one the lever is about 3/4 the length. Does your handle have the cable still attached for the switch built into the lock.

If all ok ill be happy to have the handle off you. Do you live near Cardiff, or would it be easier to post it.

Cheers

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

I also have one, same model and same price. Complete with the cetral locking cable and one key. I can post on Tuesday morning if that helps (Monday being a bank holiday)

Thanks,

N.

Hi Adam,

Ok am good to go on this, but unfortunately for you I live in West Sussex, but am happy to post this to you. Owing to the bank holiday weekend I won't be able to post until Tuesday next week. If you are ok with this, payment by bank transfer would be good. Let me know what you would like to happen from here.

Best regards, John. JMR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk