Alex_G60_Fanatic

Outbox or Sent Items Folder

Hello!

Just a question about tracking email. I sometimes want to edit email after sending them or to see that the email has indeed been sent.

In the old forum there was an outbox for email not yet revived which was handy. So you know if they had read it or not... Do we have to "track" emails now in order to know this?

secondly, My sent items folder is not updating with any of my recent sent items... I only see my old sent items from before the change to the forum. Is this a setting i have got wrong?

Sorry for the stupid questions, Im sure VR6 will be along shortly to throw a bucket of scorn :bonk:

There's an option in the profile settings somewhere to keep a copy in the Sent Items folder, just like MS Outlook ;)

And I *think* unanswered PMs still stay in the Outbox.... the Jailor or Ghandi will be able to confirm.

You called? :grin:

Once you send a PM it won't sit in your Outbox any longer. It will be a sent item. But you can track that by requesting a read-receipt - tick box at the bottom of your new PM.

There is also an option to save a copy to your sent folder. Sounds like yours might be unticked as a default for some reason. It should save sent items anyway - mine does! :grin:

Yeh, just go into Settings> General Settings and it's in there. Mine was unchecked by default.