hawwy

6branch

I have a raceland 6 branch due to come of a car I am breaking in the coming weeks. £120 to you, postage extra if you need it posted.

Based in Bournemouth, lets have a deal. :)

125 posted? when could i have it?also does it fit to standard exhaust too?

cheers

I think the postage on an item like this is going to be a chunk more than a fiver. Probably more like £15 with the weight/size and will settle at that even if it turns out to be more than that.

The piece is still on the car right now and I've just started breaking it. Can see if I can get it removed quickly if you're trying to do this urgently, or happy to let you put dibs on it if you want to wait a few weeks. Let me know - will PM you my number & feel free to call me if you just want to chat options etc.

I don't have any reason to think it won't fit an OE cat but on my car it's plumbed into a powerflow sports cat and then into a Magnex stainless system, both which will also have to come off in case you're interested!).

One thing I would recommend with the 6 branch will be to be prepared to heat shield the hoses & thottle body area above where the manifold will go as the 6 branch does emit a lot of heat and it will cook all those wires and hoses and the back of the engine. I can pop the shielding I have into the package but you should look at this or to wrap the manifold if you can.

Cheers

John