dingo

Hello from Cardiff

Hello corrado forum - I've spent far too much time reading here not to introduce myself already!

I'm a fairly young one at 19 years old but have always loved these cars, such that after much research and deliberation I finally bought myself a corrado :) the 'corrado buying guide' and everything else on here was very helpful, so thanks for that!

I'm a welshman from sunny south wales, and am currently studying at the university of birmingham

but still have plenty of time for my car ;)

now the good stuff, recently bought a tidy 1.8 16v which seems to be solid mechanically (at the moment) and it's just flown through an MOT. insurance is a bitch, yes, but worth it? definitly. it's by no means a fast car, but nonetheless i can't stop smiling.

It's a 1990 car in metallic quarts and running on audi RS4 replica alloys, and of course has a black leather interior.

Also a tad lowered by a previous owner, which makes speed bumps interesting.

I may try adding some pictures if I can work it out/if it ever stops raining here (not likely)

one thing that's confusing me a little is despite whatever setting i choose on the fan, it blows air out from everywhere?

Additionally, my driver's side seat belt buckle casing is broken and so is currently wrapped in duct tape..

anyone know where it may be possible to get a replacement?

hello mate

your bowden cables on your heater may be loose or come off if you cant choose where the fan blows, these are the cables that open/close the flaps that channel the airflow. Check people's 'breaking cars' for the buckle.

Welcome aboard!

Keep your eyes peeled.. we sometimes have meets and get togethers over in Coventry or down Worcester way.. you're well placed to go to either!

another welshman! any idea if there's much going on in terms of meets or anything else around south wales?

hi all im new too...bought a 2.0 16v in blackberry on the weekend..was the 7th one id seen...bog standard and perfect! man its hard to find a nice one isnt it! cant wait to mod it...de badged grille arrived today along with a bra. coilovers ordered sunday night and bought some pollished porsche d90s yesturday! yum! lol

was thinking the same thing...anything going on?

jess

hey jess, where abouts in south wales are you?

couldn't agree more about finding a good one, took me a fair while

and btw those wheels sound pretty sick ;)

pete I'd be more than happy to go to any local meets happening over the summer :D

Well done! Young blood!

Vws all the way! I'm still lookin for a mint VR myself! So hard to find a gud 1! Wish me luck!

Any1 fancy a A6 TDI???