hawwy

ht lead broken? or not

i just pulled my ht lead , not very hard, but what happened was the ht lead came out of the spark plug end of the lead, so where the rubber and metal bit is on the ht lead , the lead came out of there,. is it broke?

Not sure if this is a trick question, but I'd say yes. If it's a vr6 you have you need to use a lead removal tool to stop this very thing happening :)

nope, its not broken.just make sure you push it back in properly back into the plug holder.

next time grab it by the holder, not the lead!

Ohh I thought I just found the problem to why my cars running funny, it's broken from before.

My car cuts off, idles really low and cuts off at every junction

Sometimes when I turn it on it doesn't idle unless I have my gas pedal all way down and still it doesn't rev more than 10 , I keep pressing on gas nothing happens just a noise from engine bay side, then after loads of try it revs freely

What wrong with it it's doing my head in

my vr6 is prone to getting a damp maf plug because the way the cable was routed, water would follow the cable down into the maf plug, if it was slightly damp the idle would rev up n down abit then idle low the battery light would come on then cut out but still drivable, if the plug was flooded the car would be undriveable!! basicaly un plug ya maf and spray wd-40 or any water displacer on the maf plug connections,