coullstar

White VR6

looks nice but I think you not sure what car you really want, same as myself :)

Wanting a project, the turbo just sits in the garage and only comes out now and again. Doesnt need anywork doing on it, I enjoy working on them. I would like a nice standard one to work on.

Ive got it up for sale yes. Amazing car but Im doing a fair bit more mileage than I anticipated this year so I really need something more economical plus I feel quite bad when using for the racing throwing everything in the back. Thing is Ive gotten used to a nice daily car so ideally Id like a nice daily, a ropey-ish towcar. Both cars are for sale at the moment, thinking of a Scirocco Tdi with an estate for towing.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Funny enough I work for an oil services company on the Shell account so its in my interest to keep usuign fuel!!

Yeah I thought it was your S4 for sale.......shame, loving mine so much at the moment - although a career at Shell would be nice.

Anyway back on topic, love white VR's !!