Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Just lost it....

Literally an hour ago going through my favorite set of bends she went, arse end let go and started heading for the kerb, gave it more lock and she pulled through. Little bit of opposite lock and all was tidy again.

This is the first time I've had the car this close to the limit at 65-70Mph, unbelievable how much communication and how easy it was to manage.

These are the best front drivers on the market bar none.

I've had mine sideways in the wet, round an off-camber corner at about 70.

Brought back happy MX5 memories....... and yeah, simple to straighten up and carry on. Passenger thought I'd handled it with style... don't tell 'em the truth, it was the car all on its own!!

Ah shuddit, you shat yourself m8 - be honest ;)

For those of you who are wondering 'wtf?' - Furki was following me on the way back from No-Rice, and I managed to get my C on 3 wheels going round a sharp corner at about 55 ;) F thought I was a gonna.... hehehe. 'Tis my party trick 8)

i was jus wondering whch part of the bank was gonna suck u in matey...... lucky u made it round otherwise i wouldnt get the chance to sort u out on the way to this months NO RICE

get someone to check your rear axle bushes... this is what my first 'rado started to do just before I lost it and ended up in a field writing her off! Probable cause - Diesel on the road and dodgy rear bushes... :?

I'm not saying that this is what happened with you tonight, I'm just saying that if your car is starting to get a touch more tail happy than normal, it's better to know that it's the roads and not a problem with your car... I was VERY lucky when I wrote my first C off...... 4 people died on the same corner within the next 3 months... :|

LOL...you crazy fools. Try slowing down a bit! The Corrado is more statisfying at 8 tenths than 10....

The rear axle bushes won't take too kindly to regular 3 wheeled cornering stints.