Alex_G60_Fanatic

wanted Vr6 wiring loom and ECU

As per title, need the loom and the ECU (OBD2) in good nick please! delivered to Glenrothes, Fife :o

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Common! I know they are out there... There was a discussion about how many there where just the other day... Anyone?

Hey Alex,

You need to be asking on the Golf forums, people on here are looking for the OBD2 looms, not selling them. I found mine on a local forum from a guy breaking a late Golf VR6. Got everything I needed from the one vehicle. Get hunting mate and good luck with it.

Hey Alex,

You need to be asking on the Golf forums, people on here are looking for the OBD2 looms, not selling them. I found mine on a local forum from a guy breaking a late Golf VR6. Got everything I needed from the one vehicle. Get hunting mate and good luck with it.

Kev said he had one only yesterday... but then was it OMD2? I'm not sure what it all means to tbh. I was asking for a friend of mine see! He's already got a advert in SVAG

agree with matt, most people on here if they have a spare loom its obd1. If I were you, rather than searching for the loom itself, search for someone breaking an obd2 vr6 and ask them if they have one. Does your mate need the full loom or just a part of it? I've got one thats been hacked so only got engine side not plugs inside the car.

he needs it for an engine conversion for his Mk 2 golf... He also needs a VR6 engine though so maybe he wouldn't mind a OBD1 engine and loom? i dunno... I just post what i'm told too :lol: