Craig

Wanted Cheap vr6 Alloys with tyres (sub £200)

Hi everyone, Looking to be sensible and eventually sell the 9x16 modernlines i have. As much as i love the look i cant justify running such a camber and replacing tyres every 6 months so i need some cheap vr wheels in the mean time to put on the car while i look into selling them. Anything considered providing they have decent tread left and are a direct fit, preferably speedlines or solitudes? im located in bournemouth and dont mind travelling a bit, ie an hour or two and by cheap i mean a max of £150/£200. Thank you :)

I have a set of solitudes, they look a bit grotty. Tyres are legal, probably for another, say, 3 - 5k miles depending on how you drive. I am looking for £70 collected from Reading if that helps at all?

Thanks,

Neal.

If you can stretch to £250 I have a set of good condition speedlines with Kuhmo KU31's which have covered very little mileage (1-2k). And I'm in bournemouth too.

got a set of soiltudes with lots of tread on all four tyres, but they are all weird makes. alloys need a re-furb.

£100 sent to your door.

I've also got a set of solitudes recently refurbed in black with 4 good tyres on. Probably want £40 per wheel. (plus postage)

Cheers

Ideally I'd prefer speedlines, thanks for the offer hombre paulo but can't stretch to 250 although being round the corner is ideal! Neal and kad, any chance of mailing a pic, I'd probably look to sand the wheels down and maybe a quick spray but that's the extent of my skill. I wouldn't fancy a full refurb to badly curbed wheels?

In an ideal world I'd want £800 for the mls but I'd have to be realistic and look to accept offers probably around 700??

Edited by Craig

I have a set of speedlines round Swompy's house, in a gunmetal colour finish. The front tyres would probably need replacing either now or soon, but the rears are Falken's and should have a good 4-5mm of tread on them.

The Speedlines when went into re-furb were top notch condition, maybe a couple of marks on them now but they're in Gloucester atm so can't get any detailed photos, could get Swompy to if u like?

Would want £200 for them mate

Get the local set with matching as new tyres crazy to miss out for £50 and will work out cheaper overall, no refurb or buying and swapping tyres.

I have speedlines, pretty good condition, all tyres legal although front 2 would need changing soon. £165 and im in Guildford so not too far.

Thanks for all the offer guys, much appreciated. Settled on something completely different and bought a set of oz ultraleggeras for a few £. tyres only have a few miles in them but they should do untill I can save for some other wheels :) thanks again folks