Pete

50mm splitter wanted

Hello all,

Looking for a smaller splitter as the speed bumps are getting silly round my place! Have a really good 90mm which I'd trade if required just the a little scuff on the very bottom lip which would back-to-black out easily.

Needs to be in one piece and either posted to me or close to Swansea.

Thanks all.

Pete.

I would swap my 50 for your 90 ;) PM me and I can remove and post mine... If you can also post yours.. perfect condition.. car was lowered a few weeks ago ;)

I can take a photo later for you :)

I would buy your chin spoiler off you but I don't have a replacement 50mm one for you to buy... If you end up buying a 50mm one instead of swapping give me a PM

Hi Ben, sounds good!

Hi Pete,

I have owned the car for less than a week so just had a good look for the first time but its in immaculate condition! No scuffs, scratches or anything. Just needs a clean to get some white marks off and some dead flies!! If you want to swap i'll give it a good clean before posting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48737[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48738[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48739[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48740[/ATTACH]

Hi Ben, it's a deal! Mine is in the same condition as yours, both just needing a bit of back to black.

I'll PM you now...

Pete.