Toohottotrot

Spoof ad on here? Paul Jowett......pcjowett

Just wondered if anyone knows if this ad and member is real? He's selling a 28k mile VR6 in the classifieds. No reply to PMs or email? Tried to find him on the members list, not there? Is it someone having a laugh?

PM and Email is the only way... If he is not answering, he's not gonna sell his car very well!!!!

Good Luck!

I still reckon this guy is having people on, either that or he's just pig ignorant. I've messaged him several different ways and even left a visitor message on his page, still no communication. Anyway he can reverse it where the sun doesn't shine now......and I don't mean his garage! Manners cost nothing! And yes he was only on here 2 days ago.

Yep it's gone since yesterday........I don't like ignorance, he could have said, sorry it's sold, no longer for sale, caught fire, scrotes nicked it......or colorectal surgeon's trying to remove it! etc.

Yep it's gone since yesterday........I don't like ignorance, he could have said, sorry it's sold, no longer for sale, caught fire, scrotes nicked it......or colorectal surgeon's trying to remove it! etc.

Not that your bitter :lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

If your looking to spend that sort of money, surely Bills (A1 VR6) car is well worth the cash

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

This one :cool:http://direct.the-corrado.net/classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=833

Not that your bitter :lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

If your looking to spend that sort of money, surely Bills (A1 VR6) car is well worth the cash

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

This one :cool:http://direct.the-corrado.net/classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=833

To be honest after looking at pics that someone kindly sent me, I wasn't interested anymore. It was nowhere near as nice as I hoped. The thing that gets me angry is ignorance.........and my anger has had me in lots of bother over the years!

Bills car does look good, but leaning toward my original idea of sorting the one I have. Not actually that much to do to make it how I would like.

And I love modified cars, my rocco is testament to that.

Edited by Toohottotrot