VR6 Lee

North West Meet - 11/18th September - Poll added for Locations

Where should we have the meet  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where should we have the meet

• Cat and fiddle then to Erwood reservoir then food
    • Drive out to Jodrell Bank and then find nice pub
    • Somewhere else (Suggest in thread)

So is it the 11th or the 18th. Jodrell, cat & fiddle or Blackpool ?

As Adam has said before, I've also shuffled my weekends for this.

The reason I can't do this Sunday now is because I have to take my other car for repair at my mates

Up to you lot you can continue with the meet on the 11th or 18th.

Sorry for the inconvience

im going for a drive somewere on the 11th.

-location - near manchester somewere

-meeting point? Probably glossop area

-time 12 noon!

attendies

1-big adam

Me too.

Would love to meet the local Corrado nuts before I strip the car down.

How about we meet at Jodrel bank at midday...

I am sure we will hang around chatting and picking at the cars for far more than an hour anyway so just turn up at 1.

Jay

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

In order to prevent this not happening at all, I am going to be at Jodrell Bank visitor centre at midday on Sunday in my C. I will apologise for the state of the car now as I am only buying it tomorrow. LOL. I may end up being there on my own having a lonely coffee but if anyone wants to join me add your name to the list below.

1. 24v Renshaw (Jay)

Jay

Good idea, but doubt I'll make it this Sunday, don't be hanging around in that car park too long gents! ;)

Was just about to suggest a meeting place and you've beaten me to it. Good show that man Jay.

Sounds like a plan. I'm sure I can count Adam in on this also. So that makes:

3 - James

4 - Adam

Adam was looking to go for a blast towards the peaks, so if any one wants to, we can do that later in the day.

12 o'clock at the visitor centre it is then.

Tres excited.

Yeh ill be there for around that time. meet you up at the priory wood (think its that! the hotel near j26?) if you want james? ill speak to you before then!

dont worry about corrado condition, mine looks as if its been recovered from the ocean floor!

Yeh ill be there for around that time. meet you up at the priory wood (think its that! the hotel near j26?) if you want james? ill speak to you before then!

dont worry about corrado condition, mine looks as if its been recovered from the ocean floor!

Yeah sure. Give me a bell regarding times etc.

Anybody else fancy it ? All welcome. Let's have some new faces ! ( he says realising the distinct lack of Corrado ownership in the Nord ouest ).

not my car back yet so couldnt make this and next weekend is my boy's second birthday and the monday is when my girlfriend is due to have another baby

Not to worry Si. I'm sure that there will be another meet before too long. Just the three of us today. But as De La Soul said "Three is the magic number".

Jays car is a real honest diamond in the rough. A good purchase says I.

Peeeks:

Cheers guys. Was nice to meet you both and we will have to do it again and hopefully some more people can make it too.

I have started my build thread under the title coined by James of "diamond in the rough".