Portent

Pistonheads Sunday Service - 11th Sept - Mercedes Benz World at Brooklands/Weybridge

Just noticed this is on shortly (11th Sept). As it's only about 20 mins drive from me I'll probably pop along. I can only see one other Corrado signed up but thought it worth linking to it here in case anyone else fancied it:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=65&t=1044324&mid=0&nmt=RE%3A+Mercedes%2DBenz+World+Sunday+Service%3A+11%2F09%2F11+

Might make this :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Signed up :) Always wanted to go there. If it's raining I won't be taking the Corrado (try not to drive in the rain)

Just registered myself for this 3 Corrados now.

Quite a varied list on the site and about 600 cars on it now

Edited by Rocket Ron

Just put my name on the list,hope i can find fellow corrado owners amongst 650+ cars !

Wow another grey owner just around the corner from me :)

I'll probably get there around 10am. Just wondering what time people were planning to get there as we could meet before at Tesco's next door and then wander in together to try to park as a Corrado Collective. Just a thought :)

im staying in the hotel next door to merc world so me and the mrs will be over probably about 11ish

i will be there between 10 and 11 can't put a def time as i have a fare journey!!

i like the idea of meeting round the corner and go as a collective!

Good turn out guys lovely day apart from the rain showers. First Piston Heads meet with a varied selection of cars. The White Lambo Aventado was the best on though. Hopefully see some of you at the Motor Museum in the New Forest on Sunday.