owen g60

corrado first aid kit

was cleaning the car today and mine appears to have vanished... was in there on sunday whilst i was at a car show... have a feeling someone has nicked it :nono:

that is LOWER than LOW... There are some right gits out there! Im usually on german ebay, will keep a lookout for you if one ever comes up at a reasonable price!

I've got one of these available, not sure if its the original one or what though, could sort some photos out for you tomorrow if you like? Im just about to leave for a 12hour shift so wont be able to get any tonight

was cleaning the car today and mine appears to have vanished... was in there on sunday whilst i was at a car show... have a feeling someone has nicked it :nono:

utterr b*stards... that's seriously off!

mine is a green box with white writing on it if that helps. will take a pic later on today or tomorrow unless someone else gets the chance first.

edit : this is what mine looks like images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQdNl-RzQdi-D4tmlqA4l0SVVKMWOTfBnoNB3SJod5jpqQqD08

If I remember correctly the writing on it should be in german.

Can't tell from that image as I'm on my phone atm

thats the uk equivelant... some had english on them some had german.

it does the job for what im after... as im sorting mise as a show car judges love stuff like that if its original :D

Hi how much, can I please have first (aid) refusal? boom boom...

OOPS sorry Owen you beat me to the reply, I'm after one as well Idon't have one at all so my arm rest is all squishy.

Can I have second refusal instead

Edited by Pete

I've PM'd Owen regarding a price, but there is also an identical one on ebay for £25. So between me and the ebay seller we should be able to sort you both out

Mine is missing too, I'm not too bothered about the originality, but now that you mention squishy armrests, maybe I should get one. TBH I don't really want a 1995 original as most things in it will be well past the sell-by anyway. Can someone post the dimensions of the original box, then I'll see if I can get one with new stuff in it.

Cheers

PS...agree, that was low

i have recently got one from halfords, it's not the same as the original but it fitted in to arm rest perfectly, i found it in the camping section as i was wondering around the store, it's not the same colour or in a hard box but it fits in to the arm rest and doens't fall out when it lifted!!

What size is the original hard box? Might as well get the right size to prop the armrest up... :)

Cheers

Stone

Don't understand why people get so worked up about the original first aid box... most of them have never had the contents replaced so are consequently, from a medical point of view, completely useless as the kit has an expiry date!