Toohottotrot

Now I'm getting somewhere!

Finaly got time to work on my VR6 that I purchased a few months ago. The car had been stood for five years as the owner had emigrated to Canada and left the car with his parents.

Just spent two days compounding, waxing and buffing the outside. Stripping out the interior, and scrubbing the inside to death. Starting to look presentable?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49002[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49004[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49005[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49006[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49007[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49008[/ATTACH]

Oh and if anyone's interested in the wheels and tyres, I will be selling them.

Edited by Toohottotrot

Bought blind......brave man! I went to look at this as it was genuine 72000 miler. It was covered in moss and had been cleaned by the guys mum......WITH A PAN SCRUBBER!!!

She was keeping it "nice" for him in the vain hope he would return!

I checked it over and although it was neglected there was no rot or accident repair work ever done on it........unlike EVERY other Corrado I looked at! I reckon Stevie Wonder has been real busy in the last 10 years using an angle grinder and arc welder down at "Corrado repairs are us!"

So I fell for it with 2 days left on the mot! Hired a transporter and dragged it back from Glasgow to the sunnier climes of Worcestershire!?

Passed it's mot after getting rid of the chavvy number plates and putting new discs/pads on the front.

Just collecting new parts at the minute, it will look like new and go faster!:dance:

looking very presentable indeed, great effort, and what wheels are those btw?

didn't the mod dinkus move to canada years back, not his is it?!

looking very presentable indeed, great effort, and what wheels are those btw?

didn't the mod dinkus move to canada years back, not his is it?!

Thanks aide, the wheels are Momo or owow if they are the other way up! 17 inch 8j Et35 with Goodyear 205 40 17s on

Not sure, his name is David he's a computer programer

Edited by Toohottotrot

Hired a transporter and dragged it back from Glasgow

Where was it advertised?..............not on here was it?..............Looking good anyway8)

Probably paid more than I should have......but my heart ruled my head! It was the best on offer for reasonable money at the time, of course some very nice ones have come out of the woodwork since then..........and I get very tempted!!