Tristan H

removing the doorcard?

From what I remember, the only thing to take care of is the wiring to the window switch - make sure you know how it goes back together.

There's a hidden screw behind the speaker grille and also anotehr along the front endge of the door card. If you need to take the handle out, the nut holding it on on the trailing edge of the door is reverse thread, so to undo you turn it RIGHT!!!

Remove the interior door pull by prising off the cover and undoing the two screws revealed. Remove the inner door handle surround by sliding it (I think) rearwards. Pop off the triangular plastic at the front of the glass on the inside. Unscrew the door lock pin. Remove the door card retaining screws, (Another I think) two on the rear edge of the door, one on the front edge of the door and the inevitable hidden one behind the speaker cover. You will have to remove the speaker cover to get to it. Ease the top edge of the door card fro the strip along the top of the door and lift it free of the three clips that secure it at the bottom. The door card just sits in these. Have a peek down the back of the card and unplug any electrical connections. Think it's only the window switch as Banan0r says. When replacing the card the locking pin rod can be a bugger to get back through the hole. I use a bit of plastic tubing to help guide it into place. If I've missed anything someone will be along to fill in the gap. Have fun.

Edit - I'll need to learn to type faster as Critical Mass just got in in front of me.

Edited by Wullie

its an easy one, just prise off the trim for the inner handle and the trim for inner door lever,all skrews etc will become obvious when you do it, dont worry about the electrics as the plugs only go in one way and you cant realy mess them up, also while the door cards off check the connector blocks for the electric mirrors as one of the connectors had corrosion on mine which is why my mirrors didnt move.

i don't remember there being any reverse threads when doing mine and had them off a few times now

only one i have found is in the exterior door handle