luk4mu5

Rat rod style Corrado - have you seen one? Good or Bad?

ive been on the look out to see if anyone has gone for a ratty look with a C, ive seen some jap style and euro stuff and a few that look like they have seen better days but no rat themed ones.

so i ask has anyone seen any?

and is it someone with balls or Stupidity that would do this to a C, whats your opinion?

I'm afraid the rat look is something that has no appeal to me on any car. It seems like a waste to me. Anyway, there is a chap on here who was talking of doing a rat look Corrado, have a search

well it depends on what condition the car is! if its prety much got rust bubbles here and there and the paint aint that great and you cant afford to spend £2000 + getting the body issues sorted then ratted to a certain degree is ok imo.

i.e home diy rust repair finished off with sattin black paint,but i guess that wouldnt be a proper ratted car,

otherwise if you ratt a corrado thats prety much in good/ok condition you need a blady good smack imo!!

I agree any one who takes a good body and dose it ain't all there in the head. But if it were done well and tastfully it could look awesome.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Personally I think there are to many C's made to look like this http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/crisv6/fubpcvzk.jpg?t=1290536073

Personally I think there are to many C's made to look like this http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/crisv6/fubpcvzk.jpg?t=1290536073

omg! that is horrid!! a few subtle mods eh ;) sadly theres a few on ebay, R.I.P c, one of the reasons i like VW's is you dont normaly get idiot teenagers fitting fibre glass body kits!! and revving around with a ****ty exhausts at 7000rpm,its not about makeing your car "look fast" if anything its makeing your car look slower then it actualy is,Less is more!