Sign in to follow this  
Dubcharged

Well PVW's out, your thoughts on the SNS feature?

After much anticipation its out, photos are ok considering the dull conditions. I would have liked a bit more of a technical feature from all the info i provided but i guess its gotta be readable for the masses.

Oh well all the tech info will be on the UK site which will be up in a matter of days.

:roll:

Poor feature I thought didn't give any insight into SNS tuning other than the implication of lag free performance. No figures , prices, comparisons or driving impressions.

Cool.

Enough info on there for the masses,i.e. those that aren't lucky enough to own G60's and know about SNS, to get you customers :lol:

If I'd ever be in London with the C(unlikely :roll: )I would defo drop by after that article.

I'm not doubting the product but the article clearly wasn't very informative. Without better information any fool can say 'I can make it betterer, me'

OSV, Must agree with you next to no details on performance or power gained by chipping.

Maybe Dubcharged, could update us with all the details like power output, 0-60 times etc.

Over to you Dubcharged, :)

Certainly a good looking Rallye :mrgreen:

Thanks for the replies guys, thats exactly how i felt. All a bit wishy washy.

Fortunately all the info you guys wanna see will be on the new site which is round the corner.

In terms of 0-60 times, i need to get my car down to a 1/4 mile day to find out! 0-60 is a bit of a red herring due to the 2 gear changes but the 1/4 mile should be interesting

But for power, well it is very car dependent, my rallye is pushing close to 200 at the wheels. The SNS benefits are more in the response and aggression but i wont get into all that, leave it for the website.

Dubcharged, Excellent thats what I want to hear I am in the process of buying a G60 and as soon as I get it I will be having the charger rebuilt and the cpu ecu whatever you want to call it chipped .

You will be who I call as I have only heard good things about you :) :mrgreen:

PVW don't do technical write ups. I can only think it's because it's not the type of readership they're targeting, which tends towards the "Max-Power-for-VW-owners" type of thing.

IMHO of course :wink:

Well I'm not going to apologise for pointing out the obvious, if that's what you mean!! LOL