KADVR6

West mids meet.

Menu looking good :)

41.5 years old lol

Can comfortably beat that: 42.5! It´s how old you fell, though ;)

Tempest

Menu looking good :)

Can comfortably beat that: 42.5! It´s how old you fell, though ;)

Tempest

Of you fancy it, we could always drive up in convey. Jim and I may be driving up, just a case of sorting a meeting place and time.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Hah.... need to get that alternator bearing sorted out first mate ;)

Thanks Ian (Grim1) for letting me know about this little get together! I am up to coming across that weekend but which days is it going to be? As for everyone declaring their age in this thread, I'm not joining in!! :)

Thanks Ian (Grim1) for letting me know about this little get together! I am up to coming across that weekend but which days is it going to be? As for everyone declaring their age in this thread, I'm not joining in!! :)

as on page one mate, either the first saturday or sunday in november. Will be asking which day everyone prefers later.

as on page one mate, either the first saturday or sunday in november. Will be asking which day everyone prefers later.

Yes I saw that it said both days on page one but would be nice to know which one we are going for!

I might try and come along to this, will have to see closer the time though... Convoy from Kiddy/Stourbridge area if anyone is around that way?

I might try and come along to this, will have to see closer the time though... Convoy from Kiddy/Stourbridge area if anyone is around that way?

I live in the Dudley area

So will join you guys!

would have come karl but mine comes of the road next week for a few months but if there is any meets out this way next summer count me in

Should hopefully have my recon'd alternator back onto the Autobahnexpress-Vehicle this weekend. Alternator sitting in my backpack at work at the mo'.

Tempest

Guys count me in,I'm down in Hampshire but will drive up, the corrado is just about finished after 9 months !!

It's first and last run out this year.

1995 corrado. Vr6 candy white

Guys count me in,I'm down in Hampshire but will drive up, the corrado is just about finished after 9 months !!

It's first and last run out this year.

1995 corrado. Vr6 candy white

Nice!

Sadly will have to bail out of this now. Amusingly am off down to a friends place to help them swap a failed heater matrix on their Corrado! :( Hopefully make the next one, if you organise another Karl?

Same here, no longer can make this, same reason even as Jim, visiting the same friend to help do a matrix job :)

Hopefully the meet will be well attended, and looking forward to pics :)

Tempest

well eight days to go folks, was thinking about all meeting up there for 12??

sounds good

well eight days to go folks, was thinking about all meeting up there for 12??

Sounds great! Can't wait! Be nice to meet you all n ur other life partners! 

I'm not going to be able to make this i'm afraid, taxi and baby-care duties take priority. Maybe next time...

OK if we are all meeting at 12 I can still come but would have to leave by 1 as I am off to watch the tigers play london irish! What are the numbers?